2. The information we collect
2.1 Registration data
SertanejoMix offers the SertanejoMix Service free of charge. For your convenience, you have the option to purchase a premium membership (“Premium Membership”) for use pursuant to the SertanejoMix Service. Whether you elect to use the Service free of charge, or through a Premium Membership, when you sign up for the SertanejoMix Service, we may ask you to provide the following information: (1) username; (2) password; (3) email address; (4) date of birth; (5) gender; (6) postal code; and (7) country of residence. In the event you elect to purchase a Premium Membership, SertanejoMix may also ask you to provide your credit or debit card number and information. We may also collect information you voluntarily add to your membership profile, such as your mobile phone number and mobile service provider. SertanejoMix offers you the ability to connect to the SertanejoMix Service through your Facebook profile. Should you elect to connect to the SertanejoMix Service using your Facebook credentials, you hereby authorize SertanejoMix to collect authentication information for the purpose of ensuring that you are using your Facebook profile, and no one else’s. Such information may include your Facebook username, encrypted access credential, and such other information that may be available on or through your Facebook account, including, but limited to, the following: (1) your name; (2) profile picture; (3) country of residence; (4) hometown; (5) email address; (6) date of birth; (7) gender; (8) Facebook friends’ names and profile pictures; and (9) networks. SertanejoMix may store this information so that it may be used, from time to time, for the purposes set forth and explained in Section 3.
2.2 Usage & log data
Through your use of the Service, SertanejoMix may automatically collect the following: (1) information regarding your type of subscription and interactions with the SertanejoMix Service, including, but not limited to, with songs, playlists, other SertanejoMix Users, Third Party Websites (as defined in the Terms and Conditions of Use) and advertising, and products and/or services that are offered, linked to or made available on or through the SertanejoMix Service; (2) details of the queries you make regarding SertanejoMix; (3) user content uploaded to the Mobile Application or Website; (4) technical data, including, but not limited to, your URL, IP address, unique device ID, network and computer performance, browser type, language and identifying information, transactional information enabling digital rights management, operating system, and Mobile Application version; and (5) location information. Should you elect to connect to the SertanejoMix Service using your Facebook account, we may receive similar information regarding your interactions with the Service on Facebook. SertanejoMix may store this information so that it may be used, from time to time, for the purposes set forth and explained in Section 3.
2.3 Other Services
2.4 Payment data
As stated above, SertanejoMix offers you the ability to purchase a Premium Membership in order to use the SertanejoMix Service. When you sign up for a trial period or any or of our paid subscriptions (such as a Premium Membership), or make other such purchases through the Service, your credit card information and other financial data needed to process your payment are collected and stored by third party payment processors. SertanejoMix may collect some limited information, such as your postal code and details regarding your transaction history. Generally, these third parties provide SertanejoMix with some of your limited information, such as a unique token that allows you to make additional purchases using the information they have stored, and your credit card’s type, expiration date, and last four digits. Should you elect to pay for a trial period, any of our paid subscriptions, or other such purchases by invoice, SertanejoMix may need to collect and transfer additional information, such as your name, date of birth, and phone number to our invoicing service provided to enable credit checks and send you invoices. The use of your data by our invoicing service provider and/or third party payment processors is subject their respective privacy policies, of which SertanejoMix has no control or authority over. SertanejoMix cannot, and does not, make any representations regarding the practices and policies of these companies.
2.5 Cookies & similar technologies
2.6 Sweepstakes, contests, & surveys
3. How we use the information we collect
4. How we share the information we collect
SertanejoMix may share the information we collect, including, but not limited, to your personal information, as follows:
4.1 Finding you and sharing within the SertanejoMix ServiceSertanejoMix offers the SertanejoMix Service as a social service that enables users many ways to find, enjoy, and share content, and SertanejoMix allows and encourages users to explore who else is using the SertanejoMix Service and their public profiles. Much of your SertanejoMix profile information attached to your membership account is made publicly available to others by default. Such information may include your: (1) name and/or username; (2) profile picture; (3) type of subscription; and (4) playlists that you have created or subscribed to. SertanejoMix may use your public information to promote the SertanejoMix Service and to help others find you and/or your SertanejoMix public profile’s content, including through Facebook and Other Integrated Services. Your activity on the Service, including, but not limited to, music you listen to or add to your profile and third party applications that you add or use will automatically appear in the activity feed of friends. We may use your information to notify others though the Service, or via email, Facebook or Other Integrated Service, about news related to your public profile and activity. By way of example, such news may include that you have joined SertanejoMix, taken actions related to their SertanejoMix profiles or content that they subscribe to, or other such actions that we may think are of interest to them. Likewise, we may notify you about such activity of other users.
4.2 Sharing with Facebook and other servicesShould you elect to connect to the SertanejoMix Service using your Facebook account, or otherwise connect your SertanejoMix membership account to an Other Integrated Service, SertanejoMix will automatically share your activity and activity-related stories with the service, including, but not limited to, the music you may be currently listening to. You understand, acknowledge and agree that such information may be attributed to your account on Facebook or the Other Integrated Service, and may be published on such service. In the event you would like to disable the sharing of information on Facebook and/or the Other Integrated Service, See Section 5 below.
5. Your preferencesThough your SertanejoMix membership account settings, you have the option of choosing what communications you receive from us, managing your public profile information, and setting your sharing preferences. However, please note that it may not be possible to make certain information private on the Service, such as your name and/or username and profile picture. Information that is set to “public” in your settings may be used, re-shared or linked to by others on the Service or across the web. As a result, you should be careful to use the SertanejoMix in a manner you are comfortable with and should manage your account settings regularly and accordingly. If you elect to set your profile content to “private,” others who already subscribe or otherwise have the details of such content will still have access to it. Additionally, playlists and other content included in your profile may include personal information, such as your username, which may enable others to find you through the SertanejoMix Service or other services. In order to change, customize, or limit access to or sharing of your profile information collected from Facebook or Other Integrated Service, please visit your SertanejoMix membership account settings on your device.
6. Transfer to other countriesSertanejoMix processes information about our users on servers located in a number of countries across the world. SertanejoMix may also subcontract processing or share your information with third parties located in countries, other than your home country. For example, information collected within Switzerland may be transferred to, and processed in, a country that is not Switzerland. Your continued use of the SertanejoMix Service serves as your express consent to such action. In the event you do agree to be bound by this provision, your only option is to discontinue using the SertanejoMix Service.
8. Security and PasswordSertanejoMix is fully committed to the protection of our users’ personal information. Your password created and linked to your SertanejoMix membership account protects your account from unauthorized access. While SertanejoMix takes reasonable data protection precautions to ensure the safety of your personal information, no security measures are completely secure, and we do not guarantee the security of user information at any time. As a result, you should create a unique and strong password, limit access to your personal device, and sign off when you have finished using the SertanejoMix Service.
9. EligibilitySertanejoMix offers the SertanejoMix Service to the general population. However, for users in the United States, the SertanejoMix Service is not directed or meant for children under the age of thirteen, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under thirteen. If you are under thirteen years of age, you should not use or otherwise access the Service, and should not provide any personal information to us. If we discover that a person under the age of thirteen has provided us with personal information, we will delete it. Furthermore, if we discover that a person under the age of thirteen has provided us with false information for the purpose of using or otherwise accessing the SertanejoMix Service, the account, and all information related thereto, will be deleted.
10. Accessing and updating user informationYou are free to access and change some of the personal information we keep on you through your settings. You may ask us to delete personal information that is inaccurate, incomplete or irrelevant, or that is being processed in a manner that violates or infringes upon any applicable law or legal requirements. We may elect to retain personal information with your comment or correction noted in our records instead of deleting such information. Your right to review, modify, update, correct or delete your personal information may be limited, subject to the laws of your jurisdiction: (1) if your requests are abusive or unreasonably excessive in nature; (2) where the rights or safety of another person would be encroached upon or violated; (3) if the information or material requested relates to existing or potential legal proceedings between you and us; or (4) if providing you access would prejudice or otherwise harm negotiations between us or an investigation of possible illegal activity. Furthermore, your right to review, modify, update, correct or delete your personal information shall be subject to our records maintenance policies and applicable law, including, without limitation, any statutory retention requirements. To learn more about your personal information stored by us, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond within a reasonable period of time upon verification of your identity.
11. Retaining Your Personal Information.SertanejoMix will retain your personal information while you have an active membership account with us and thereafter so long as needed for purposes that are not prohibited by applicable law. Once no longer needed, we will either delete your personal information or de- identify is to that it becomes anonymous and no longer attributable to you.
12. Notice to California Customers.Pursuant to California Civil Code section 1798.83, certain businesses must respond to California customer requests inquiring about the businesses practices related to the disclosing of personal information to third parties for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes. Alternatively, such businesses must institute a policy not to disclose personal information of customers to third parties for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes if the customer has elected to opt-out of such information sharing. If you wish opt-out of our sharing your personal information with third parties for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes offline, please contact us at email@example.com.